These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the relationship between the Service Provider (as defined below) and the Client(s) (as defined below) and are deemed to have been agreed upon by the Client through its acceptance of any of the Services (as defined below). These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all Services provided by the Service Provider and its affiliated group of companies (as defined below) to the Client or Managed Entity of the Client (as defined below), whether or not there is any express written acceptance by the Client.
(1) Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall, unless the context requires otherwise, have the following meanings:
- “Appointees” refers to any individual or company acting as a director or other officer, secretary, trustee, protector, nominee, partner, manager, signatory, shareholder, authorized representative, or Registered Agent of any Managed Entity.
- “Authorized Person” is the person authorized by the Client to give instructions and/or directions on behalf of the Client to any other Service Provider.
- “Business Day” means a day on which the Service Provider is ordinarily open for business.
- “Client” refers to the beneficial owner and/or their Managed Entity to whom the Service Provider provides the Services.
- “Employees” includes directors, officers, consultants, partners, and staff of the Service Provider.
- “Instructions” means any communication, confirmation, instruction, notice, or request given in writing, by email, or otherwise, by the Client or any other authorized person of the Client.
- “Managed Entity” refers to a legal entity or legal person or any entity(ies) owned by the Managed entity in respect of which services are provided.
- “Services” includes all services carried out or performed for or on behalf of or in connection with any Managed Entity by the Service Provider or any Appointee or Employee.
- “Service Provider” refers to 3edrock.com and its subsidiaries, including CBG.com.cy, ConXion.io, or associated companies, and each of its employees, agents, officers, and servants from time to time engaged in providing services worldwide. References to these Terms and Conditions include the current version or any other version as amended from time to time.
Contact us for further details.
(2) Client Warranties, Undertakings, and Covenants
In consideration of the Service Provider’s undertaking to provide the Services, the Client warrants, undertakes, and covenants that:
- Any and all assets introduced to the Managed Entity are from lawful sources, not illegal, and not derived from or connected with any illegal activity.
- The Managed Entity will not be engaged in any unlawful activity or be used for any unlawful purpose.
- The Client will keep the Service Provider informed of all business transactions related to the Managed Entity and respond promptly to inquiries to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- The Managed Entity will not undertake activities requiring a license without obtaining necessary approvals.
- Instructions provided to the Service Provider will be accurate and not involve any unlawful act.
- The Client shall ensure compliance with filing requirements and discharge of taxes and governmental dues by the Managed Entity.
- The Client has never been declared bankrupt or insolvent.
- The Client shall provide necessary information for compliance with laws and regulations and to provide the Services.
- The Client shall disclose information concerning the Managed Entity or its business upon request.
- The Client shall keep the Managed Entity adequately funded to meet its liabilities.
- The Client shall notify the Service Provider before any disposition of its interest in the Managed Entity.
- The Client shall promptly notify the Service Provider of events affecting the Managed Entity or legal proceedings.
The Client’s warranties, undertakings, and covenants shall continue and survive the termination of the Services.
The Client undertakes to indemnify the Service Provider, its Employees, Appointees, and their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives against all actions, losses, suits, proceedings, claims, costs, damages, demands, disbursements, expenses, and liabilities arising from the Managed Entity or the provision of Services. This indemnity excludes any fraudulent or grossly negligent acts.
The Service Provider, Employees, and Appointees may rely and act upon Instructions given by the Authorized Person(s) of the Client.
If the Service Provider does not believe the person giving Instructions is duly authorized or if given Instructions are unclear or contradictory, the Service Provider may refuse to act upon such Instructions until it receives confirmation, and shall not incur liability for such refusal.
The Service Provider shall provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, dealing with Instructions in a timely manner. It will take necessary actions on behalf of the Managed Entity in certain situations, ensuring the best interests of the Managed Entity and the Client.
(5) Client Identity Information and Verification
The Service Provider is required by Anti-Money Laundering regulations to obtain information and documentation to identify and verify the identity of the Client and certain persons interested in or contributing assets to a Managed Entity. Failure to provide this information may result in termination of services.
The Client acknowledges that the Service Provider may be obliged to disclose information to courts or authorities under specific circumstances. All information concerning the Client’s business and affairs will be kept confidential, except for disclosure to other advisers acting on the Client’s behalf or as required by law.
(7) Exclusion of Liability
The Service Provider, its group of companies, Appointees, and Employees shall not be liable for failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The Service Provider is not obligated to act in a way that may involve criminal offenses or make it liable as a constructive trustee.
The Service Provider is not responsible for the loss or damage of documents in safe custody due to theft, fire, or water damage, except in cases of gross negligence.
Services may be terminated by either party with immediate effect if the other party commits a material breach, goes into liquidation, is declared bankrupt, or if legal proceedings are initiated against the Client. Termination is without prejudice to rights or liabilities arising prior to termination.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it shall be severed, and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable.
(10) Client Correspondence
The Service Provider is authorized to open and read all correspondence received on behalf of the Managed Entity. The Client will be informed of any received mail, forwarded according to the chosen method.
(11) Deliverables and Features
The terms related to website design, maintenance, domain names, hosting plans, and related features are outlined in detail and are subject to specific conditions. Clients are encouraged to review and understand these terms.
(12) Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
The Client and the Service Provider submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts where the Service Provider is incorporated or established, unless the Service Provider elects otherwise. The Client waives objections to proceedings in such jurisdictions.
I/We have read and accept the above terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
The information contained on this website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics. Any reliance on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including indirect or consequential loss or damage, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. We do not control the nature, content, and availability of external websites linked from here.
We make every effort to keep the website running smoothly but take no responsibility for temporary unavailability due to technical issues beyond our control.
Any website designed and/or maintained by 3edrock.com, active or suspended, is populated by content provided by, or approved by, the true website owner. 3edrock.com takes no responsibility for the nature of said website or its content.
Contact us for further details.
“Great team, great service, great!
Very happy to have found Bedrock [3edrock], and yes, we’ll certainly be recommending – Thank you.”
Founder / CEO